Thursday, August 30, 2007

It's Over

It's over. C'est fini. That's all she wrote.

He left his tie and his boxers with me. I am tempted to mail them to his job or his house. I know his office address and I spent some time yesterday trying to find his home address. The white pages only list his street name. So I went out there and looked for his car. I saw a car like it, but it was too far up the driveway to see the license plate and I wasn't looking too hard. I'll have to go back next week and look again. I looked up that address and it belongs to someone else, but it could be that he lives with that person. I don't know. I have time to figure it out.

Yesterday he was supposed to come over, but he didn't and told me it wasn't right. He said he would try to come next week and bring me some money. I told him he didn't have to. But he said he would try. I asked what he had done so far to try to make things right with his wife. He said he talked to his pastot and told him everything. The pastor gave him some scriptures and told him to tarry the Lord. He doesn't have time to tarry and I doubt he will or even knows how. But whatever. His pastor should have scheduled some counseling with him. You can't send sinners off with a scripture and an encouraging word. That amounts to crap in their hands.

Well I honestly think that he's gonna be back, but if not i'm gonna think about what I should do with his stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment