Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I hate him

My Sug is really making me mad right about now. I talked to him for a total of 10 seconds today. He sounded very sad and said he wasn't doing well and alot was going on in his life. I didn't know what to say. I feel like I should do something. I sent him a text asking if I could do anything, but he never answered. I think he's lying honestly. I think he is making this all up to somehow make me feel like he's getting his punishment for fucking me over and maybe I won't feel resentment toward him or the need to get him back.

I wrote his wife an email. I said I liked her music and asked if she did shows in NC. I really am trying to find out if she actually lives here, because my theory is that she doesn't.

I think Sug found someone else or he doesn't have the funds. Simple as that, sans all the lies. I'm gonna get it out of him and I'm gonna get my money one way or the other.

2 comments:

  1. all your blog is so human i am facinated.I am from india. please go on writing and i will be expecting regularly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what your Sug thought, but I know you can at millionairematch.com find a friend to help you guess what your Sug's thought

    ReplyDelete