Sunday, September 9, 2007

Older Men

I went on a trip this weekend. I visited a older guy that I've been talking too. I don't consider him a sugar daddy because he doesn't give me cash and he doesn't make a lot of money. I just met him a month ago and we've been talking every night since. I really like him for several reasons. He's genuine. He's lives a simple life. He doesn't mind spending money to take me out and show me a good time. Now I can add good sex to the list. He's in really good shape and he's comparatively short at about 5'8, so he feels good on top. When he fucks he likes to be close. So he held me tight in almost every position, which was a nice change. I felt like we were having tantric sex or something. Oh and he has a nice size dick. The 3rd longest and 4th thickest I've had. I was a little dissapointed though, cause he started eating me out but didn't finish and because he doesn't recover very fast, but he does go for a long time. I did come when he was fucking me from the back, but it was short. I really wanted to have a clitoral orgasm. Anyway, I can't wait to get with him again. He is coming to see me next time.

By the way, sugar daddy didn't answer my text messages or emails at the end of last week. I don't know what he's doing, but I don't like that. Hopefully he was just really busy, or I am just going to have to let him know he can't just walk off.

No comments:

Post a Comment