Monday, September 10, 2007

Still No Answer

So I tried to reach Sugar Daddy today and he did not answer. I am going to wait a week before I start using my other means of communication. He should really tell me what's going on. I am a human being and I have feelings. It doesn't make since to say you want to be with a real person and then treat them like less than that. I know I said I wouldn't tell his wife, but now I am not so sure. I mean, he was doing good, but now he is slacking. I don't like that. I don't want to be left high and dry. If he doesn't want to see me anymore then he needs to let me know that. Instead of just trying to walk off, he needs to make arrangements to compensate me.

I hate to be like this cause I put myself in this situation knowing there was a risk I could be dissapointed. But at the same time, he made promises to me and I did what I did thinking he would fulfill his promises in the future. It was an investment and I didn't get a return on my investment so I am suing the person who scammed me knowing that this was a bad deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment