Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The Greatest Sex

Well, Flow stood me up on Saturday again. I couldn't get a hold of him until Sunday morning. He said he had left his phone at the job site and the place was locked over night. He coulda been lieing, but I don't care. Since he was talking to me Sunday I decided to send him some pictures on his cell. The first couple were demure. I had on a baby teeshirt and boyshorts. I thought they were cute and sexy. He said that I coulda been more creative. He was challenging me. "Get closer to the camera, get naked." I wasn't sure if I wanted to go that far. "If you send me those pictures, I'm liable to come down there tomorrow and see you." "Yeah right.", I couldn't believe him after all the times he's stood me up. I asked him to send me a pick to get me motivated. He sent me a picture of his cute face standing in someone's yard. So I sent him a couple of new photos in a red g-string. He liked those alot. He wanted more. I sent two more, but he said those were too dark and he wanted some more. I told him no, cause he shouldn't have stood me up on Saturday. He can take some of his on when he comes to see me. I asked when he could come to see me again. He said he needed to finish a few more projects, "I got to make money. Once I make more money I can relax and take a vacation." I couldn't help but think that would be weeks from now. I wanted to see him sooner.



Monday morning he called me, "When do you have class today?" "2 o'clock", I told him. "If you didn't have class I'd asked you to come down here and I'd put you in a hotel." "I have to go to class." "Okay, well I gotta go to Home Depot. I'll call you back in a few minutes."



I thought about it. I wasn't really prepared for class and I had sprained my ankle Saturday night, so I technically shouldn't be walking around campus. I would skip and go see Flow. I tried to call him back to let him know what I decided. He didn't answer. I left a message saying, "I might take him up on his offer." I took my shower and packed my homework and an overnight bag. I put on a sexy sleeveless sky blue wrap shirt over a dark blue tank with fitted blue jeans. I looked fly and 2 hours later the men in Flow's home town let me know it. On my way there I called him but again he didn't answer. I decided that when I got there I would stop at a gas station and call him from a pay phone. While I was at the payphone a guy was staring at me from the passenger side of a van. He was very cute and he couldn't take his eyes off me from one corner to the next. I dialed Flow's number. Of course he answered almost immediately. I figured he would think it was a potential client. HAHAHA! I got him. He was so surprised. He couldn't believe I was calling from a local number. "I thought you had class", he said. Another man in an SUV honked and waved. I smiled. "You said if I didn't have class I could come down, didn't you?" "Yeah, I did. Where are you?" I told him where I was. "Okay I know where that is. I'm coming to pick you up and take you to the hotel." Yes! I'd got him. He was gonna be all mine. heehee.



I was so proud of myself. I don't know why. I mean I went for what I wanted. I took a chance. I figured wether he answered the phone or not he would have to see me at some point. If he didn't answer and I told him later that I went all that way to see him, he would have to make it up to me. But part of me knew that I was going to see him and that payphone trick did it. I hate to have had to trick him like that, but otherwise he wouldn't have answered.



When he came to pick me up he looked over at me from his van, "I can't believe you skipped class." "Are you disappointed?" "No, I just can't believe it." I followed his van to the hotel. He took me in and payed cash for my room. I like a man that pays with cash. I don't know why. It's just so raw to me, so thug. Don't leave behind a trail. Turns me on.

He carried my stuff in and gave me a kiss, "I'm gonna go back up there and work for about another 1 1/2 hour. Then I'll be back to see you. Is that okay?" "Yes" He kissed me again.

About 2 hours later he came back, all freshened up and looking good. We had sex and it was the greatest sex I've ever had. It was just amazing. I felt him in my heart and my soul. It was beautiful. So wonderful that I had a true orgasm (true cause I never experienced one like it before) while fucking him. The emotion was just overwhelming. I felt like the chemistry was perfect. The way he was touching me, everything was perfect. It was so good, I wanted to cry. I told him that it was the best sex I ever had. He couldn't stay the whole night. He had to go to Atlanta to work on a house. He told me it would take about 2 days and he was getting 2400 for it. We took a shower together. I washed his back and rinsed him off. He loved it. I loved it too. Taking care of my man in the shower. He left after that, kissing me and telling me to call him.

We talked this morning. When I first talked to him, he was short with me telling me he was working and that the job was going to take the whole week. I was just like okay. He said he would call me later. I said okay. I was dissappointed I felt like he could have said more. He called back a few minutes later. "Thank you for coming to see me yesterday. Did you mean what you said about it being the best?" "Yes." "You wanna lock me down?" "Yeah" "Why do you like me? Don't sugar coat it." I told him why. "Okay, I'ma get you to sing for me later."

There is something about Flow. From the moment I met him something drew me toward him. Something deeper than either of us realized at that time. We only felt the tug pulling us together. I guess that is what I felt yesterday when I drove to see him. I have a feeling he'll take care of me and make me feel special. I like that he works hard for his money. I like that he's always doing something. His life seems exciting and I'd love to be apart of it. He feels good to me. We fit together well physically and mentally. We complement each other. Last night was magic.

I called Sug yesterday. He was talking about sucking dick and eating pussy. I really wasn't feeling it. I just wanted to see how close he and his wife were to getting together. I questioned him about several things he was saying. About how he and his wife sleep in seperate rooms but she found the emails between us and was furious with him. If I was his wife and I was sleeping in a separate room from my husband, I would almost be assured that he was sleeping with another woman and I wouldn't be surprised if I found out it was true. It's ridiculous that he expects me to believe the shit that is coming out of his mouth. Does he even think about wether what he is saying is logical? i'm not an idiot.

Radio called me to tell me that his brother was in a coma. He gets a new brother every month. I don't know what to think about him. One brother has cancer, one crashed his car, one is cute like TI, one is in a coma. I don't get it. Anyway, I guess I should believe him and feel sorry, but it's hard. I feel bad for him, because if things work out with Flow, I can't have him here later this month. I have a feeling he's gonna pull out of that anyway and maybe this brother in a coma story will lead to that. I know what, his funeral will be the weekend he was supposed to come. I already told him that he should probably postpone the trip since he didn't really have the money for it. I don't know why he feels he needs to make up this story. I am so cruel, but really I don't believe him. He also was about to go off on me today. I sent him a message on Sat telling him saying "Put me out of my misery." I had been calling him and I was really bored out of my mind. So I sent that message. He calls me today like, "What's up with you? What is this message about? I been going crazy thinking that you killed yourself or something. All types of things went through my head. I didn't know what was wrong." I was like no this negro ain't about to go off on me about a silly message that I sent 3 days ago. Why would he even take that seriously. If my friend sent me that I would call her and if she didn't answer I'd be like oh she is probably just mad about something. I wouldn't think she killed herself and start worrying what in the world was going on, especially if my brother was in a coma. He can be so simple sometimes. one dimensional, concrete world. Maybe he has asberger's (sp?). I don't know. He just gets weirder and weirder. Is he forest gumping it? I mean if he went to community college, why is he working for the post office and doing janitorial work. Seems like he would have a salaried job. I don't know, though. I'm starting to think he is slow, mildly retarded. The other night He was like "Secondary and Thirdary." I said "Thirdary? You mean Tertiary?" He had no idea what I was talking about. SIMPLE.

Well I'm feeling Flow right now. I think we can make something out of this. I can't wait to here from him tonight or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment