Thursday, October 4, 2007

I think I heart my sugar daddy

Sug texted me last night. Told me he missed me, wanted me, etc. So I told him he could come over today and he did. We had sex. He gave me my allowance. What more can I say? I did it cause I was a little upset with Flow. He didn't call me back last night. The funny thing is that when I called him today to talk to him Sug knocked on the door and I had to hang up. Flow told me he didn't call back cause he went out to a club to talk to someone about opening up his own club. I think it's awesome how he actually makes these things happen. I'll be interested to see if he really does open up a club in ATL. Anyway, I don't feel too bad about sleeping with Sug. I mean I really did want to move on. But I am not committed to Flow and he's not committed to me. So in the mean time I can do what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment