Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Tryna move on, but can't

Sug called me. He had just gotten off his plane. I know he wanted some, but he didn't say. He acted like he was just checking up on me. I couldn't do it though. If I'm gonna be with Flow, then I want to be with Flow only. But now I'm having second thoughts. I tried to call Flow and he has his phone off. He's not obligated to me I know, but I can't help but wonder if he's fucking somebody else. I can't help it. I don't know much about him and that doesn't help with trust. I actually don't believe much of what he says. I can't help it. I believe most men are liars. My last boyfriend was the only one that didn't lie to me.

Men lie about stupid things too. My ex from 5 years ago got me a pleather coat for my birthday. He put it in a bag from my favorite store and tried to convince me that it was from that store. The tags didn't even match. The coat was too small and I told him I would have to take it back. I asked if they would take the coat at that store. He said yes. Why would you lie like that? To the point where you would even let somebody be emabarassed.

I'm on my hate men trip again. I hate men.

No comments:

Post a Comment