Saturday, November 24, 2007

What to do...What to do...

Some women keeps calling me from Flow's home town. The first time she called it was like 7am. She asked for Sylvia. I had a feeling she really wanted to ask if I knew Flow. After that she started calling me from a retricted number. I anwered once but no one said anything. Today she left a message saying that she needed to talk to me about a mutual friend of ours and that it was very important that I call her back. I really don't want to call her right now. I need to talk to Flow first, but he has been MIA since the day before Thanksgiving. I guess this is his wife, girlfriend, baby mama, case manager, or parole officer. Could even be his sister or great aunt or something. I don't know. All I know is that I need to talk to Flow and give him a chance to tell me what's going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment