Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I don't really wanna go

Well I'm sitting here alone in a hotel room in Flow's home town at 9:56 at night. Why?

He called this morning to let me know that his sister was in the hospital with a high fever. She just had major surgery last week and she's still in the hospital. From my experience people only stay in the hospital long if they have complications after the surgery. Otherwise they ship people out after a day or two or send them to rehab. Maybe she's in rehab. Anyway, so he asked me to come to him. I should have just said know. But I came.



When I got here he took forever to come meet me. Then he told me that he was working today and he wasn't going to be able to spend much time withe me. Then he told me he may not be able to spend the night with me because he was going to sit with his sister at the hospital. Now I hate to sound mean, but I don't believe him at all. Honestly I don't even think his sister is in the hospital. And is she is, the woman has a daughter and a boyfriend that can spend the night with her. He claims they don't get along and if I was sick in the hospital and I didn't like my brother, I wouldn't be too excited about him staying overnight with me. But like I said I don't believe him at all.



Flow is probably at home with his wife and 3 kids. I just called and he picked up and then hung up. I tried calling back and he didn't answer. So if he does call back I know exactly what he'll say. I was at the hospital with my sister and I'm gonna have to stay with her. Or he'll wait 'til tomorrow when I call him and say something similar. He's is such a liar and I am foolish for dealing with him. I know. And this is the last straw. I'm ready to drop him. I'm ready to let go.

Actually I'm ready to see if the address connected to his business on the yellow pages is his house and if he is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment