Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Papi Chulo Revisted The Finale

Well these are the final lost entries of Papi Chulo. This was our final week, before I blew him up to his girls.

PC Part XV
Papi Again
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
I called Papi Chulo today. He didn't answer but he called me back. I missed the call but called him back later. We talked a bit about different things. We made plans to go out this Friday. Then he asked me if I wanted to have sex. I said yeah. Then he asked if I would have a threesome with him. I said no. I was like "I'm sure there are plenty of women who'd be willing to do that with you, but not me." He said, "I know, but I wanted to see if you'd join in." Whatever. Then we started talking about other things like the history of reproductive health policy in the US, racism, etc. Then he said he'd call me in an hour, but never did. I doubt he'll call me today. We'll just go out Friday hopefully and have a nice time.

The only way I'd have a threesome with him is if I was really cool with the girl or if we were married for life. I can't believe he seriously asked me that and then agreed that he could get some other girls to do it. What the hell?



PC Part XVI
My Ex and Missing Papi
Friday, February 1, 2008
Papi's sick so we couldn't go out tonight. Do I believe he's that sick? No not really. Do I believe he's checking for some other chick right now? That's much more believable.

My Ex that I hate decided to resurface again. And yes I meant to be redundant, because he is. He IM'd me. I was very mean to him. I had to be. He said he loves me and he knows I love him. I told him I actually hate him and he's delusional. Does he believe me? No. Delusional people tend to only believe what they make up in their own minds.

Maybe I'm delusional for thinking Papi really really wants to be with me. I thought about exposing Papi. But you know what? I think I'll wait. I mean he could really be feeling bad right now and just knocked out. Maybe



PC Part XVII
Arrgh Papi!
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Papi Chulo is so rude. After standing me up last night and not calling to tell me that he wasn't going to be able to go out, he calls me today to ask if I know anyone who sells weed. Of course I don't which he should have known before he called me. We talked a little bit more about his cold and his friend and then he said he'd call me back. Well he didn't call me back which I expected.

I was leaving to go to a cocktail party and I decided to call Papi to ask if he wanted me to stop by afterward. I figured he'd say no, but I thought the gesture would be nice. Well, i was wrong. I called and he didn't answer. His voice mail picked up and a new song started playing. I liked it, but I didn't leave a messagae. About 5 minutes later my phone rang. It was Papi. I told him, "I like your new song." "Okay" he replied. "Okaaaay?"I was throne off by that response. "Yeah Okay. What do you want?" "Well I was just calling to let you know I was going out and--" Papi interrupted, "I told you I'm sick. Why--" I interrupted Papi, "Well then I'll leave you alone so you can get your rest and I won't bother you anymore." "Thank--" I hung up before Papi could finish his sarcastic expression of gratitude.

I was just trying to be nice to him. Show him I was thinking about him. I hadn't even called him since like Wednesday when we were back on track. Seems like everytime Papi and I get it together, he goes and acts like a jerk. I understand he's sick, but unless I'm truly bothering the hell out of him, he shouldn't act that way. And not calling in 3 days is not bothering him. I mean I should be mad at him for not calling to confirm that he wasn't well enough to go out. But did I even say anything about that. No! So why am I getting the cold shoulder from him. I don't know other than the fact that Papi Chulo can be a rude MF sometimes.

I just finished watching the end of a dog show. Papi Chulo reminds me of a dog. Sometimes he's like a puppy. Like when we first met and he was down on his knees and looked up at me with his sad puppy dog eyes and said "Why are you being so nice to me? Girls usually use me." Just like a puppy he'll sometimes do exactly what he thinks you want him to do, hoping you'll give him a treat. But other times Papi is a vicious dog. Having been abused and neglected he doesn't understand how to allow a person to help and care for him. He'll bite your hand if he feels threatened so as not to again be hurt. I guess that's why he's so close to his dogs. I really don't think I can deal with him anymore. No seriously...

The end.

After I exposed my blog to some of Papi's female friends, he called me the next morning. Of course I didn't answer. He left several messages and then finally texted me. I read it. It asked me to take everything down and said he'd already called the police. I disabled my blog and took down my myspace. I called him back. He yelled at me and threatened a class action law suit, which I thought was the dumbest thing I ever heard. I wanted to ask who he was going to be representing in this class action suit, but I thought that would be inappropriate for the situation. He said he was going to file a restraining order against me for harassment. He was like "I didn't even do anything." I wanted to be like "Um. You fool!" But I had to be serious and scared so he would think I regretted it. Which I did, but honestly I couldn't help but smile. It was a sinister smile that I had to hide for a while, because you are not supposed to enjoy your revenge.

Well after a day or two I looked up my rights and realized the only thing I might have done wrong is direct people to my blog. Otherwise, if Papi had gone through with all of his planned legal actions, he would have been sorely dissapointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment