Saturday, March 29, 2008

Somebody call the paramedics, I'm smitten



Something strange has happened. I didn't see it coming. I feel like Janet Jackson in her new song "Luv". "Somebody call the paramedics, cuase he hit me with his love!" I spent 6 hours talking to Skittles on the phone Thurday night, from 1am to 7am. And we didn't even talk about sex the whole time. I learned alot about him. We have similar pasts. He used to be a devout Muslim. I used to be Holiness. Okay, that's the only thing we have in common actually. But nonetheless, I really like him and he feels the same about me.

How did this happened? It's so strange because I hadn't talked to Skittles in a couple weeks. I thought he'd lost interest because he stopped returning my calls. I emailed him a couple of times and he only wrote back once: "Hey, how r u?" The other day I posted to his guestbook on his myspace page: "You don't miss me yet?! LOL!" He sent me an email and then called me from his new number. He was like "I thought you didn't want to talk to me anymore." I think he got involved with someone for a minute and just doesn't want to tell me. Now he's back and he seems to be serious about me. He says he likes my personality. In your face, Purtty Boi!

I feel bad, because Flip and I were getting to know each other too. We were having a nice time, but the sparks weren't there. I could have grown to like him though. He is a wonderful guy and any woman would be lucky to have him. That's the beginning of the speech I'll have to give him. I may not have to. I haven't talked to him since Monday. I had my phone off all day Tuesday. He had called and left a message. I called him Wednesday, but his phone was off. I left a message, but he hasn't called me back. So maybe he's made his decision already. Mmm?

Undercover called me today. I told him I was busy with school work. We'll hang again, but I feel akward about last weekend. If this thing with Skittle jumps off then we won't be doing that anymore.

Purtty Boi is back in NY. He said he'd be back in 3 weeks or so. I emailed him to check in on him. He called me a couple of days before he left and invited me to his house for barbeque and to drop off his DVDs. Then he was like, "If your lucky, you can have one last piece of me before I leave." Lucky Me! I just laughed it off. I was still mad about his commentary on my personlaity last weekend. He said he'd call me back, but he didn't call me for another few hours. I asked him if he was coming to get his DVDs. He was like, "Let me ask my aunt to go" He only has a learner's permit so someone with a license has to drive with him. Then he sat on the phone just talking about nothing. I asked about him future baby mama. He said she'd gotten an ultra-sound that day and she told him the baby looked like a peanut. A peanut? That's the best she could do? The fetus has a face, a heart and appendages and all she could say is it looked like a peanut. I asked when the due date is. He snapped, "7 months from now!" I was thinking I can count. So she's been to the OB and had an ultrasound? She should have an actualy Due Date! Not a guesstimation. Then he said,"Let me call you back." I was like, "Just come on and get your DVDs". "I will but I'ma call you back." He didn't call. He showed up about 15 minutes later. "Hurry up my aunt's in the car! Hey you got company? Why are you dressed up?" First off I wasn't dressed up. I had on a jean skirt, a long sleeved black t-shirt, and a head wrap. Second why does he always have to accuse me of having a dude over. Anyway, I was like, "You looked pretty dressed up." He had on a sweater and khakis. I wonder if thats what he wore, while he was barbequing. We exchanged movies and said goodbye. No kisses, no hugs.

What will I do about Das Weiner? He still wants to come out here at the end of April. I still want him to cause I haven't seen him in so long.

Well, that's all. It looks like Skittles might take me off the market for a minute or maybe longer. It will be a long distance relationship, which I've done before and can handle. He says he's coming to see me next week. We'll see. Hopefully he's not Flow part III, always making promises. I believe he's genuine though. I feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment