Friday, May 30, 2008

Revenge is a dish best served cold

I just spent the last few minutes, okay hours, posting mean comments on Skittles's slideshow and guestbook on his myspace page. He erased them and privated his page. Spoil Sport! I am very angry. This is like Flow part III or sugar daddy part IV.

I'm sure he wanted to chill with some other chick(s) and get rid of me. How low can you go? He went to Panama City for Memorial Day. He didn't even call me the whole time he was there. Probably because he was with some chick. He also told me that he spent the night in jail when he came back from ATL, but I bet he spent the night with another woman. Joker! And all these nights when he says he's at the club alone, he is probably taking other women home.

Tell me, why would you say that you really want to be with a person when all you really want is to fuck them. We are all adults. Just say what you really want. We can negotiate. He's fucked up. How can you have a daughter and not even care to meet her until she's 8 and has a new daddy, a real daddy? Well hopefully he has better luck with his alleged twins on the way. I don't even think I believe that anymore.

I've decided I'm gonna fuck Hugz. I've wanted him since college, now my teenage dreams can come true. And I'm gonna enjoy it. It's gonna be like totally wonderful. And I can start shaving again. Skittles liked hair. I prefer none or only a little. LOL!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you so much for letting me know what was going on. I suspected a lot of things, but I had no idea the depth of the situation. I'm sorry that it had to come out like this, but I was angry with him. I wish you the best of luck with your twins. I know we will do alot better without him in our lives.

    ReplyDelete