Friday, May 30, 2008

Well Well

I decided to invite a few women to my blog. We all have one thing in common. We know Skittles. One was Skittles's newest baby mama. I did some investigating and found her on myspace, after Skittles told me about his twins. But I didn't have any desire to contact her until now. He deleted alot of his friends, but I sent invites to the ones that I thought would be interested anyway. He kept one new friend from Panama City so you know I definitely sent her an invite, just in case he had pegged her as his next victim. I don't know what I thought would happen. I was just hoping I wasn't sending it to all his #1 groupies like I did with Papi.

Skittles called me this evening. I was watching Baby Mama at the theater so I couldn't answer. I decided to take myself out on a date. Of course I picked a movie that had been out for a while, so not too many people would see me looking really lame by myself. Anyway, Skittles left a message saying I was being childish for leaving comments on his slideshow and talking to people. I just laughed. What does he want an apology? I thought about calling him back, but I was like "No I am totally through with him. There is no need and I don't care how he feels right now." So I didn't call him. But I was curious to know what he meant by "talking to people".

Then I get home and check my email and what do you know? I have the following comment on my blog from Skittles's newest baby mama:

First let me start by saying you can NEVER believe everything a man tells you. You may like that person alot, want to grow with that person but never believe that person to the extent of feeling hopeless.

Yes I am pregnant with twins. I did go out the Flordia 3 times to see Skittles as you call him. We had a wonderful time and as we both know the sex is the BOMB...I'm still pregnant because he asked me to keep the babies. He said he would not feel right having his long time LOVE kill his babies. I knew about you and I excepted you because I was not there. He was planning on moving to ATL because I'm moving out there next month. And baby girl he always says FUCK off because he has issues. But, if for 1 minute you think you were the only woman he was FUCKING your wrong, It's you and 2 other woman and the reason for that (per his excuse) is that he didn't want to get attached to any woman because he want to be with me.

I'm not here to throw anything in your face nor am I here to hurt you it's apparent you wanted to know the other side to the story so I'm telling you. 1st let me start by saying NEITHER one of us can be with him fully because he is married. I met XXXXX in high school (18 years ago). we lost contact both got married and moved on. In November last year I found him on Myspace and we started talking, because I thought we were a couple..Ha Ha and our relationship has been off and on, me being in the hospital all the time and him doing his thang..but never did I know he didn't want to be with me nor did I know you were in a relationship..The time you were in ATL with him I was in the hospital getting ready to have my girls early and he never answered the phone(that's my problem). I just want you to know what kind of man you want to spend the rest of your life with..

To answer your questions yes there are black XXXXX's and I am pregnant with twins.

Please, listen to me when I say this...YES!! I am hurt and pissed right about now but he is not my world and he can not dictate my feelings about me.. You are a beautiful youg lady and you don't need a MAN to validate who and what you are..Enjoy life to the fullest and be you...

In about 2 hours you can have him and the last thing you have to worry about is me cause he will NOT be in my life of my daughters.

Take care and I wish you the best of luck..

May 30, 2008 7:36 PM


This is a nice close to this chapter. I am definitely not going to be dealing with Skittles again.

All of this has made me reevaluate things. I need to go back to my old picky ways and listen to my gut. No more relationships with men who don't meet the standards. I won't give them a chance to lie to me and get in my heart. I'm just gonna stick to my bread and butter men, Hugz (to fulfill my teen dreams), Jokes (cause I known him forever and he always looks out for me), Das Weiner (cause I really want to go to AZ and he has a massive schlong), and Curve (cause he's my soulmate, I can't get rid of him, and his nosey butt reads my blog).

Hey Curve! Love Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment