Friday, June 6, 2008

The Side Effects

Side Effects feat. Young Jeezy - Mariah Carey

Well I've been talking to the new Craiglist guys. The married 41 yo wants to get ice cream this weekend. He's kinda boring and we don't have much in common or much to talk about. I mean we have interesting discussions but they are pretty superficial. He's a handsome guy, but not what I expected. The 22 yo is pretty cool. We have alot in common. I invited him over after a few convos over the phone. He is much fatter in person. Sorry I have to say it that way. I don't know. I thought he would be more fit since he likes to jog and workout. But he's not. I don't mind a little belly, but I like cut arms. His arms are fat. He's still cute though and he drives a BMW. I'm not that into cars but I still think it's cool that he drives an expensive car at 22. He's building his own business with his father and right now is in the funding phase, so he's been meeting with different organizations. His head is definitely in the right place. But he is young and he is scared of bugs. I mean this boy was about to freak out when we walked pass a group of moths flying around the light outside my apartment door. We were headed to the laudromat/bar/billiards. I drove and when he got in my car he was like, "I feel something crawling on my back." And he started swating at his back. I really wanted him to calm down. I don't know about that. I need him to be a little more maucho about insects.

Glimmer and I have been playing phone tag and text messaging each other all week. This morning we finally talked and he said he wanted to see me soon. So I might be going over there or invite him here tonight.

Burbs sent me an email. He was a like I'm sorry I've been so busy with my business but I haven't forgotten about you. Dude it's been like 3 months. I wanted to curse him out, but I told him that I didn't think it was a good idea for us to talk anymore. We'll see what he says to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment