Monday, January 10, 2011

New Thangs!

Well my new guy from work, I decided his nickname should be Bruno, has been emailing back and forth with me. Mostly flirting and small talk, but I gave him my phone number in the last email. Hopefully he'll be texting or calling me by tomorrow. We'll see. I saw him today in the hall as I was leaving and he was clocking in. We just said hi, but he kept walking and so did I. I don't know if it's just me or if there is mutual nervousness about talking for long periods of time. I know he likes me because he's been asking others a about me. He already knew where I lived and I know I didn't tell him. I hope he's not a stalker. I really just wish things could move a little faster. I hate waiting for relationships to develop. I like when things move fast and giving him my number was my attempt to speed it up a bit. I want to invite him to a dance I'm going to on Saturday night. Doubt he'll go, but I want to at least ask, so he'll know I'm interested in hanging out. I predict that we will probably get together before the end of the week but I don't know how. I just wish it would happen already!!!. I have to promise myself though, that I won't put myself out there for this guy. No traveling all over the city to try to meet up with him. He's gonna have to do some moving around too.

No comments:

Post a Comment