Tuesday, January 4, 2011

oh well

I have to think of a nickname for the work guy. Not that it matters because he didn't answer my email (prob didn't check), and he signed up to move to pm shift for 3 months. I will never see him. I'll call him Stalker, since he sometimes stares me down. Stalker did stop outside my workroom to wave hello and smile. He looked so cute, like a little kid happy to see me. We had a meeting this afternoon. Afterward we all left and I waited for the elevator to take me back downstairs. The elevator has mirror doors and I noticed Stalker checking me out as he walked by. I don't get him, though. Cause when we got back downstairs in the computer area, he didn't say anything directly to me. He just signed up for the pm shift and said, "well I'm gonna miss you guys." It upsets me that he is doing this, but I understand. We get paid more money working that shift. I am tempted to do the same, but we don't actually have a late pm shift like the other group Stalker works with. So I doubt this will go anywhere, based on what's happened so far. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to reminisce on lovers past.

No comments:

Post a Comment