Sunday, February 20, 2011

Gotta Make a Move

Neptune and I spent about a week apart starting Valentine's day. That was tough for me. I don't like spending Valentine's alone and I told Neptune this, but he repeatedly proclaimed, "It's just another day." He was still grieving the loss of his ex and he supposedly wanted to be alone. I don't really know what he was doing, but by thursday night he was telling me he missed me.

I had already set up a date for Friday night with someone else I met on the dating site. I'll call him Lucky because he claims to be a good poker player. I asked Lucky if he wanted to go to dinner Friday and he accepted my invititation. But by Friday he was claiming he had to spend time with his son. I suggested we go to a nearby restaurant and he agreed, but then asked me if I wanted to go to a comedy show. So I drove to his house in the hood and waited for him to come out. I had met lucky before when he was in his work clothes. But he looked much better dressed up. My perfect type. Tall, light skinned, average build, straight teeth, nice butt. We walked to the venue because it was 3 sweaty blocks away. I marched like a trooper in 4 inch heeled boots. I was quite misty when we arrived, but dried off pretty quickly. During the show, Lucky couldn't keep his hands off my thighs. His touch felt so good. We held hands much of the time there. It was nice. We walked back to his place. I took off my boots and he held them. It was a nice gesture. Stuff like that makes me feel sexy and desired. I wasn't planning to have sex with Lucky, but he was making it hard. Plus I hadn't had any in a week. So when we got back to his place, we watched TV and maid out during commercials. It was nice, but whenever his show came back on, it was hard to keep his attention.

Lucky is good with his hands though. He knew how to touch me and he went down on me. I would have come if he'd done it a little longer, but I guess he was anxious to get inside me. So we had sex. It was not the greatest. To be sucha good looking guy, his dick game is not on point. His son was sleeping in the other room, so maybe he was not putting his all in. I still like Lucky though. I want to give him a chance. Sometimes it takes a while to get a rhythm going with someone new. Although with Neptune it was good from the start. What I did like about sex with Lucky is that he adored my body. He kept giving me compliments. That made me feel much more comfortable giving my body to him. Neptune isn't like that, but he does tell me I'm sexy. Neptune also hasn't tried to give me any head. However, he loves to be on the receiving end. Lucky told me he doesn't care for fellatio, but loves going down. What the hell kinda guy is he? He's gonna make some innocent girl happy, but I love giving head and I can't imagine being with someone who doesn't want it. It's the only thing I'm confident about in the bedroom.

The next morning Lucky and I had sex twice more before I went home. All I could think about was Neptune. I wanted him. Sex was better with him. I felt more comfortable with him. I felt like I belonged with him.

Soon after I got back, Neptune texted me, saying he needed me. I showered and headed over. He was sick and his son was over. I took care of both of them. We went to the mall and to the playland. We watched movies. It was instant family again. Neptune was feeling bad the whole time though. We didn't have sex, but I gave him some head and a hand job and he came pretty easily. We did reach a milestone this weekend. I talked to him extensively about my ex for the first time. That helped me alot. I needed to tell him how I was feeling about my ex fiancee and all the emotions I was going through with him and my family. I wanted to tell Neptune that I was falling in love with him, but I kept that to myself.

After our weekend together, I went home. Neptune called and thanked me for all i'd done for him and his son. I told him I do it because I care about him. He said it shows. I know Neptune feels the same way about me. I told him about some issues with my roommate and he suggested i move in with him. Take up the other bedroom, jsut no boys allowed. I told him, "and no girls." That would truly work great. I brought it up again later and he smiled about it. I don't know how real he was with the invite to move, but I'll bring it up again because I feel like I live with a second mother right now. Somethings got to give. I don't want to jsut move in with Neptune because of that though. I do really enjoy spending time with him and I want to be around him more and more. I have practically lived there and he likes having me around. I just need to know that it's not for sex, food, or loneliness, but because he really thinks I'm the one for him. Whether it's for the moment or a lifetime. I need to know that he wants me and wants to fall in love with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment